Village Oaks Elementary School
- School Uniform Policy: Approved by the Superintendent will be in force for the 2014-2015 school term. All students are expected to participate. All students will be expected to wear uniforms beginning the first day of school. School uniforms for the school year will consist of:
Shirts - Collared, solid color, blouse or polo shirt. **SHIRTS MUST BE TUCKED IN.
Bottoms- pants, shorts, jumpers, or skorts in khaki, navy blue or black. NO JEANS (AND NO JEAN MATERIAL)
(Belts- Belts are expected to be work with uniform)
Shoes - closed toe shoes or sneakers. (NO BOOTS), NO CLOGS, NO CROCS. Students must wear sneakers on PE Days.
Jackets - Only light jackets or sweaters are allowed to be worn in classrooms. Jackets must be unzipped or open while in the classroom.
Sweatshirts - only dress code sweatshirts are allowed to be worn over dress code shirts
Wearing hoods in any building is not permitted.
- May-June Activity Calendar.
- The Education Channel – Comcast Cable 99 – What’s On?
- Virtual Flyer Program
- The students of VOE are very aware that proper food and nutrition promotes for a healthy lifestyle. Throughout the school year, your child participates in lessons in Math, Science, and English Language Arts that explore how making healthy food choices and being physically active, are necessary for developing healthy habits. Please click on the attached links to read what the United States Department of Agriculture’s Team Nutrition has to offer: English, Spanish
- Parents can access the School Public Accountability Reports (SPARs) available on the WEB site at http://www.ccps/about/spar.asp Additionally, a printed copy of the report is located in the front off and can be viewed upon request.
- Order Form for VOE Spirit Shirt: English, Spanish, Creole
- Head Start Parent: Walking Safety Information